If you have children at The Meadows Primary School, join those who walk straight across to the Whole Life Christian Centre. If you don’t like early starts, come along when you are ready; we have people arriving right up until snack time at 10.15am!
- Milk, water or juice is served for the children and carers can relax and enjoy tea or coffee.
- We serve cake – often homemade – every week as well as other snacks such as fruit, bread sticks and rice cakes. Recipes are always available for the home made cakes if allergies are a worry – or if you want to have a go yourself at home!
- Each week we have some kind of craft activity – a chance for the children to get stuck in to glitter, glue and sticking – or alternative activities such as helping to make play dough.
- We have mothers, fathers, grandparents – even great-grandparents – as well as childminders among those who attend, so you are sure to find someone like minded to chat to while the children play.
- The morning finishes with a story and songs – sometimes to a noisy accompaniment of musical instruments.
- All this for just £1.50 per family – which goes towards paying for craft materials and new toys.
- If you have any questions, please ring the Whole Life Christian Centre on 01691 671167 – or why not pop in on a Friday morning and give us a try?